Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time is Flying ...as usual

I can't believe its already 2009! Christmas was a blink and news years was just fast. I guess it always goes quicker when you are busy. Well I am a fully licensed insurance agent. Feels good to say that. It was the being n November that I decided to jump into this career and time has flown by since then. I was officially able to sell on December 29Th. since then I have 7 policies under my belt and 3 more appointments this week. I have been very busy lately. I really enjoy my job and I am thrilled at how well its going so far. The goal they gave me was to have 8 policies my first month. The goal I set for myself was 20 the first month. I am really excited about the possibilities that this career can bring me. i have a feeling though that it is going to get much harder. Right now sine I am working out of the corporate office they are giving me free leads, and the leads are great, but I know they are going to stop giving me the freebies soon. I am just starting my marketing plan this week and hopefully it generates some new business for me. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: