Friday, May 15, 2009

The Book and Bean

This evening I have a table set up at a local coffee shop called the Book and Bean. I went in there last week and introduced myself to the owner. I mentioned that I was opening my insurance office not far from this spot and asked if I can set up a table to meet people in the community. He was happy to have me. I am going to be raffling off a gift card for the coffee shop for everyone that registers. I think it will be a fun night. Hopefully it goes well and I can do it again. I love coffee shops, people are always so friendly and they have that fresh coffee scent in the air. Not to mention they have real good coffee!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i hope it was successful and Nationwide has an app for accident reporting on the iPhone...do you guys have one?

Jason A. Lannum said...

The Book and Bean ending up being a bust. They were dead all night. I'm not sure about the iphone app, I'll have to look into that one for you.