Monday, June 22, 2009

Let the next quarter begin...

My quarter just finished last Friday and I hit my goal!! I was working like a man on a mission. Everything has been non-stop for the last 2 weeks and I am drained. It was exciting though. At one point Magie looked at me and says "is it going to be like this every month?" I told her no, just every three months. Well she can't say I didn't warn her. Hopefully it won't be so bad in the future. I kind of did it to myself, I held a lot of things back till the last month and then I had to scramble to get everything submitted in time. Its a learning process and I learned my lesson. My goal this month is to get 30 policies done before I have to go to California. This way I will have less stress on me when I get back. I need to have 60 new policies by Sept. 19th. Its not as easy as it sounds, but some agents are closing close to 60 policies a month. I will get there eventually. A lot of hardwork now, but it will payoff later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wish u good fortune...good things happen 2 good people...u r a good person...