Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm still here...

It has been awhile since I last wrote... Man I have been BUSY. First of all I passed my Life Insurance proctor on Thurs of last week. I have been trying to study to get a test in by the end of the week for the Heath Insurance part but we will see. I start my in class lessons for the Casualty and Property Insurance on Monday and that goes through the end of next week. I'm on it and working hard. It is a lot of info to cover in such a short period of time. It has been really hard to study this week because I am stuck with Jury Duty this week. So far it has been very boring there. I have yet to get on a case, so it is a lot of sitting around. I have been studying there but for me it is easier to study online and take the practice test as I go. I wish I had a laptop because the building is wireless and then I know I could get some work done. i come home from Jury Duty and I am just whooped! It is very draining to sit around all day and do nothing. I'm still really exited about being an insurance agent. I have got to get these test completed. Well I am off to study up. Get back to ya soon.

No comments: