Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday is finally here!!

That was a long week.. in a lot of ways. I had a couple of interviews this week. One of which seems kinda promising. I will be praying on it and asking God to open the right doors. Yesterday was Coco's 1st birthday. I went to the pet store and bought him the expensive dog food. He had prime rib for lunch and T-bone steaks for dinner. He was a very happy dog. He also loves stuffed animals so I bought him one that is made for dogs. It is in the shape of a beaver. His most prized gift (which made him do laps around the living room) was his rawhide bone. He loves his rawhide bones. well I'm all packed up and everything is in the truck. Time to go hunting. Its gonna be a beautiful weekend. weather is supposed to be in the mid-70 degrees all weekend. I can't wait to see all the leaves changes down there. I will back pictures, hopefully of my successful weekend, but definately of the beautiful landscape.

No comments: