Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a great day so far

I am leaving today to hunting for 5 days. I can't wait! I have never gone to the cabin for more than 2 nights before so this will be different. My goal is to get 2 deer this week so that I can take some time away. I come back on Sunday in the afternoon. So that has had my spirits up for the last few days. The really great news is that the job I was waiting to here back from called me this morning and want me to pursue a career with them. I delayed my hunting trip for a couple of hours and I am going to meet with them before I go. I am going to become an insurance agent. The company is going to set me up to take the test to get my state license to sell insurance and after I get them... then I'm off. Selling insurance to every possible person that I come across. I am really excited about it. To me it was a no brainer. I love helping people and I love meeting new people. It just fits for me. Now I have 2 hours before I meet with them and I still have some light packing to do. At least now I have sometime to clean up around the house before I go. My wife will be happy with that. I don't know what she is gonna do without me for a week, but I'm sure she has it all planned out. See you in five days!!!

No comments: