Friday, October 17, 2008

Work weekend

Today I was busy getting ready for tomorrows busy day. Somedays its pretty cool being unemployed and some days its not. Today I was able to finish something that I had left hanging to do way back in July. I never could find the time to get on it. I reroofed my garage in July and let me tell you that is a job. I had to replace 17 boards and 9 trusses. My garage is pretty big. It is 27 feet by 24 feet and the roof has a peak. Well today I took off the old gutters and tomorrow I am going to replace them. Yeah and it also looks like I going to be replacing more wood that has rotted away. My wife and I bought this house just over a year ago and now we know why we got such a great deal on it. The work is never ending! I think I should be done doing the job tomorrow right as the sun is going down. Oh, and I have the best father-n-law possible. He has helped us so much around our house and yes he will be helping me tomorrow. Well today was definately one of those days is was cool to be unemployed. I was able to work and get stuff done. Somedays I just sit around and those days are the worst. I mean I really can never just sit around because Coco ALWAYS wants to play but its days like today that feel great. Like I accomplished something.

No comments: